The landscape of statutes of labour laws is constantly evolving, and it takes a special ability to keep abreast of all the latest developments and ensure compliance. At YGP, we offer compliance services that perfectly meet your organisation's requirements.
It is absolutely imperative to comply with all legal and statutory norms for businesses to operate successfully in India. This often involves a significant investment of resources, time, and continuous monitoring to be in the know of all the changes that are happening, in order to be compliant and avoid penalties.
With the ever-changing employment laws, it becomes a challenge for small and mid-sized companies to keep themselves compliant. What these organisations need is reliable HR compliance services from an experienced provider.
To ensure timely and efficient statutory compliance in your organisation, the following aspects must be in place:
- Unrestricted access to local and regional expertise
- Expert support during all audits and inspections
- Following ethical practices
- Knowledge of timelines for adherence to the many laws and regulations
- Updated documents and data in a centralised location, and which are readily available
As you can imagine, this takes a lot of effort and investment in terms of both money and manpower. Not every organisation can afford to or even want to spend so many resources in ensuring compliance. Nonetheless, it is absolutely vital for a business to be compliant with all the laws of the land.
It statutory compliance outsourcing to an experienced firm such as YGP, you can ensure compliance without having to hire and maintain a separate department for it. Our clients find that our statutory compliance services are an ideal solution to be compliant in all aspects of statutes and labour laws.
COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE OF LABOR LAWS
- Shops and Commercial Establishments Act (S&E)
- The Employees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provision Act - 1952 (EPF)
- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Act - 1948 (ESIC)
- The Professional Tax Act (PT)
- The Labour Welfare Fund Act (LWF)
- The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act - 1970 (CLRA)
- The Minimum Wages Act-1948
- The Payment of Wages Act-1936
- The Payment of Bonus Act-1965
- The Maternity Benefit Act-1961
- The Payment of Gratuity Act-1972
- The Equal Remuneration Act-1976
- The Industrial Establishment (N&FH) ACT
- The Employment Exchange (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) ACT-1959
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) ACT, 2013
- Employees Compensation ACT-1923
- The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) ACT 1946 - Model Standing Order Only
- The Industrial Disputes ACT 1947
- The Apprentice ACT, 1961
- The Interstate Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Services) ACT, 1979
- Factories ACT, 1948
We Have Years of Experience and Expertise in the Following Areas
- Statutory compliance audit
- Statutory advisory services
- Statutory benefits administration
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING COMPLIANCE
- Our clients benefit from outsourcing statutory compliance management in many different ways.
- Sound corporate governance
- An increase in focus on strategic business areas
- A reduction in the labour overheads
- Timely compliance and adherence to all the different statutes and labour laws
- Avoidance of all litigation and associated costs that may arise out of non-compliance
- Complete and accurate maintenance all records that are relevant to compliance
OUR SCOPE OF WORK
We offer our services across India, covering all the following under the labour laws that are applicable to your factory of establishment:
- Audit of Labour Law compliance
- Licence application/amendment/renewal
- Maintenance of statutory registers, records, notices and returns
- Liaison with Factories, Labour, ESI and PF authorities
- Remittance of statutory payments
- Continuous monitoring of contractor compliances
- Nominations under different legislations
- Exemptions under labour legislations
- Benefits under labour legislations
- Accident coordination activities
When a client engages us, we conduct a one-time audit before the assignment to assess the current status of statutory compliance according to the various Central and State Acts. Then we prepare a detailed audit report which we submit to the client. This audit will reveal all the strong and weak areas in terms of compliance, and lay out a clear plan on how to move forward. Based on the audit findings and consultation with the client, we then proceed other activities to make sure that the business is hundred percent compliant with all statutes and labour laws.
No matter what the size of your organisation is - small, medium, or large - you no doubt face the growing challenge of complying with the rapidly evolving and highly complex compliance requirements.
To know how we can help your organization with our range of Statuary and Compliance Outsourcing Solutions, schedule an appointment with us right away.